
My sweet little daughter was baptized on Saturday. It was a special day filled with family and friends to share in her joy. #2 has always been a pensive child full of deep thoughts about heaven and life. She asks me questions that I'm sure I had never thought about when I was 6 & 7. I'm very happy that she made the decision to be baptized.
3 comments:
Erin, Congratulations on your beautiful daughter's baptism. That is so special. Your children are beautiful. I love you blog! It is fun to read your thoughts on politics and guns! We've had the same thoughts, but I'm not sure I'm ready to have one in my house for various reasons. But that is so funny that that seems to be what everyone is thinking. Who knew... I also stayed up late on election night... you could have called me. :) Yes, change is in the air, but to me it feels like a sense of entitlement and dependency is sweeping the nation, which may be even scarier than the econonmy. Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations! She looks beautiful and happy!
Congratulations! I can't believe she's that old - time flies!!! :)
Post a Comment