My mom was thinking about the highlights #2 had had this past year: Disneyland and CA trip, Camping, Trip to UT, riding the Catapult at Lagoon, birthday parties, sleep-overs, spending time with cousins, birthday, Christmas, holidays, etc.
My sweet little daughter thought about it for a moment and answered, "when my dad let me ride on his shoulders."
It is so tender that it makes me teary just to think about her saying that. Because as much fun as she has had this year, her most cherished memories are being with her dad. I hope that never changes!
3 comments:
That one brought tears to my eyes too! What more could we possibly ask for than to have our kids want to be with us!
I see what your game is here E.A. You're just trying to soften the blow for when hubster finds your blog and is mad about the grumpy flat tire picture.
But seriously, that is really one of the sweetest things I've heard.
Yeah what kind of wife are you E.? lol!
This is such a sweet post!
Post a Comment