Can I just tell you that this movie was delightful?
It felt like Christmas today when I went to see this movie with two of my dear friends--IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! How amazing is that?
And the popcorn and soda made it feel like Christmas and my birthday wrapped up together!
The movie is meant to be funny and not taken too seriously, which is exactly what we did!
If only I could have taken out my phone to record my two friends laughing hysterically!
It warms my heart to think about!
I can't remember the last time I saw a movie in the theater that was clean and funny and romantic and so much fun!

2 comments:
On our trip back from Utah this last week, we watched , Pride and Prejudice. I totally was thinking of you and your sister:-)
Bahaha I am glad that you didn't and couldn't get out your phone and get all that histericalness. Those kinds of moments you just need to "take a picture" in your mind and treasure! :)
Post a Comment