Tuesday, August 27, 2013

IT'S ALL IN THE PERSPECTIVE

Last weekend I flew up to Utah to celebrate my dad's 70th birthday.  We all expected my parents to be in Denmark on their mission by now but there has been a delay with their Visas.  (I will post about the trip later)

When I got home, one of my friends told me that during the lesson on eternal marriage in church my husband made a comment about me being out of town and how it made him appreciate me even more for what I did for our family.

Then I found out from another friend that during LK's class she shared how awesome it was to have me gone because they ate a whole bunch of food they never get like TV dinners and donuts, they got to stay up late, and watch TV all day.

It's kinda funny until I start to think about it and then feel bad.  I guess it's all in the perspective.

No comments: