Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I AM A JERK.

Do you ever feel ornery just because?

And when you're feeling that way do you ever blow up at the person-you-love-the-very-most-in-this-world for absolutely no reason whatsoever?

And then do you sit on the couch brooding trying to come up with an apology but instead end up thinking horrid thoughts to excuse your behavior like maybe I have a brain tumor that is altering my personality? And then tomorrow when they're rushing me to the hospital because of said tumor he will realize that I wasn't meaning to be awful, it was just the tumor. And then I will be automatically forgiven without an apology.

Do you ever feel that way, or is it just me (and my imaginary tumor)?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not alone! ...maybe you're pregnant and you can blame the pregnancy! :) Wouldn't that be great!

JLJ said...

For absolutely no reason whatsoever? Well, usually I have a really good reason, like maybe he looked at me wrong. Or didn't answer my insecure question fast enough. Something drastic like that.

Tumor = PMS, or any number of crazy womanly hormonal imbalances.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

It must be your imaginary tumor:-) Just kidding. You make me laugh, of course you are not alone. Love both of the ladies comments, JL you make me laugh too! Loved the post and hope you are pregnant!!!!