My sister has a friend who was recently certified to be a personal trainer. She agreed to come and work with a group of girls from our neighborhood 3 mornings a week for an hour each session.
For the past 6 weeks I've been going.
I hate it! I hate setting my alarm at night. I hate waking up an hour before the sun. I hate crawling out of my warm bed and the shock of going outside. I hate lugging my weights over to the park. I hate the frost on the ground. I really hate being cold. I hate running. I hate lugging my weights back to my garage. I hate getting home just as my kids are getting out of bed to get ready for school.
On the last day, she retook our weight and measurements.
"What?!?! I lost how many inches off my waist, thighs, and arms? I lost how much body fat? Oh, the next session in January? Absolutely, I'll do it! I'll go home now and get my checkbook. Thanks so much!"
Maybe I don't hate it quite as much as I thought.
5 comments:
You are hilarious!!! Loved the post. I am so proud of you!
Wow! That is awesome. All this post is missing is the before and after photos in a bikini.
YES! you gotta love results!
Hey I found your blog through Cheryl's. Your family is so cute! Could I get info on the next bootcamp? You are in my neighborhood I think, and I need something to get me exercising again! My email is emmaleeshammond@hotmail.com
Thanks!!!
haha! That is hilarious, and I totally understand. I stumbled on your blog from another friend-hope you don't mind if I check back often to see what you guys are up to. ;) J.gasser
Post a Comment