I've never considered myself to be blessed with any kind of talent that involves crafty things. I remember being in young womens and finishing projects that looked like my 6 year-old sister had done it. (Actually she is a very talented artist and probably could out-craft me even at 6 years old).
So you might understand why I had to take a picture of the invitations that I made all by myself for Priesthood Preview.
5 comments:
They look great. We had exactly zero boys to invite to p.p. this year.
ps Capitol ward boundaries changed at stake conference this week. It cuts off at the freeway.
SOOO impressed!!! You can no longer say that your not crafty! So glad I found your cute blog!
You sound about as crafty as me. That's ok right?? We're talented in other ways =)
Yeah, sister #3 scored on the arts...you got 100% of the directional sense of the family...That leaves me with nothing! :)
love them! way to go. i will probably steal the idea for some yw something!
Post a Comment