Friday, December 11, 2009

SNOW DAY!

This past weekend we got to spend some time with my little sister and her family at her in-law's cabin near Show Low. We had such an awesome time! 3 days in the freezing cold is just long enough to help me remember why I really enjoy living in the valley of the sun.


It was a fair hike (we're guessing almost a mile) to get to the hill where we wanted to sled. The snow wasn't too deep, but I imagine it was still pretty exhausting for these little ones. After about an hour of sledding I walked the younger ones back and this picture was taken then. #3 was not very happy. Her glasses kept getting snow on them and we couldn't get them wiped dry. You can see them in her hand.

I think this little nerd was grumpy because he was wearing a girl's snowsuit.


Ever a kid at heart, my husband probably had the most fun careening down the hill dodging trees and rocks. The other two were just along for the ride.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Erin, I love reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Your kids faces look like they share your opinion of the snow. Hehehe. So cute!!