Thursday, April 28, 2011

SOMETHING YOU NEVER WANT TO SEE WHEN EMPTYING THE GARBAGE CAN IN YOUR GIRL'S ROOM

Yes, that is hair.

Luckily I figured out pretty quickly that it's doll's hair--American Girls doll's hair to be exact.

Since my two dears are at school right now I'm not sure if it was my 10 year-old aspiring hair dresser or my 7 year-old mischievous pixie.

Either way I guess I'm glad that they're still innocent enough to not hide the evidence. 

I guess I'll have wait until this afternoon to hear the rest of the story...

4 comments:

Karen Scott Welker said...

Lucy's "Pretend Elephant" cut her hair. She had super long hair until the elephant got to it. She hid the hair in a drawer, but it was a tiny bit obvious what the elephant had been up to.

Tilleea said...

oh no. I remember cuting my barbies hair and then being devastated when it didn't grow back!

JLJ said...

I'm not sure what I'd be more upset about. A $100 doll with hair that won't grow back or my daughter's hair that will grow back. Sad either way.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Thank goodness that was a dolls hair, cause that is a lot of hair...oh and how thoughtful of them to put it in the trash:-)