Thursday, December 23, 2010

DISNEYLAND COMPLIMENTS OF E-BAY

At the beginning of this year our family completed the "give a day, get a day" ticket incentive for Disneyland, but as the year went on, I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to go. In September I came up with a plan: if I could earn enough money by selling old kids items on e-bay and craig's list then we'd be able to make the trip. It was a crazy busy month but I made my goal plus a little extra for even more churro happiness! We surprised the kids and went for 3 days. It was a lot of fun!

This is actually a wall that #2 was "sitting" on.
Ahhh. The churro! Even in this economy Disneyland raised the price by $0.50 since I was there 2 years ago. Parking and stroller rentals went up by $3.00!
$0.99 ponchos made a huge difference!
This was a hard picture to take! I wish I could have captured the look of sheer joy on #4's face!
#3's first time on California Screamin'. She loved it!
#4 hit the magical 40 inch height requirement. He loved Splash Mountain best-- Tower of Terror not so much!
Why did I agree to go on the teacups with them? I forgot my husband actually loves to spin those cups as fast as he can!

5 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

How fun!!! I love the last picture, showing how happy the kiddos are:-) btw, we got your Christmas card, great picture of your kids:-)

Lia said...

That is TOO much fun! I wish I could have been there to see it all happen! (And eat a churro.)

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Looks like fun! I need a lesson on how to sell something on Ebay.

Marianne said...

What a fun trip!!!

Lisa W said...

So much fun! Isn't it the best when all of your family can ride the rides at the same time?! Good job mom for making it all happen.