So I found the missing toys. After spending all day long looking in places that I already looked, and pulling out bins so I could see behind them, and calling my mom and sister to ask if maybe I hid them at their houses, and emailing my husband to see if he remembered where they were, and then looking all over the house again, and then making Spouse pull out all the bins on the very top shelf of our closet because that was the last place that I hadn't looked, and Spouse telling you that they weren't there because he would certainly remember if he had had to pull these bins down to put Christmas presents in them, and then wandering around the house again in complete bafflement, I decided that I'd better sleep on it.
In the morning I thought to look one last place.
And there they all were--in the trunk of Spouse's car!
I'm not sure which is worse: thinking that you had hid the presents in a very sneaky hiding-place when in reality they had never even been taken out of the trunk, or driving around for almost 2 months with all that stuff in the back of your trunk and not remembering that's where it was when your frustrated wife asked if you knew.
5 comments:
Hahahaha! Yay!!!!
You're getting old Erin ;)
P.S. The caramels were awesome!!!
Come on, really? They must have not made to much noise as he turned the corner then, because if it would have been my hubby at the first noise, he would have been back there shuffling things around. That is funny!
:-) Glad you found them...too funny:-)
Love it!!!
Post a Comment