Yesterday as I was facing the chronic hassle of getting dressed, I pulled on some jeans that I have not worn in several months. Nevermind the fact that they just don't fit anymore. I felt something in the back pocket and pulled out several bills. $45.00 to be exact!!! Can you believe that? What a happy surprise!
8 comments:
now you can go buy some new jeans!
haha...I love when that happens.
That is a lucky day!!
Wow! That is like winning the lottery! And what perfect timing... sounds like it is time for date night!
I love when that happens!!!! 45 is a lot to find forgotten in a pocket. Congratulations!
It's a EUREKA! to me when I find ONE dollar--$45?!? Awesome. That should definitely have made up for the fact the jeans didn't fit.
It's a EUREKA! to me when I find ONE dollar--$45?!? Awesome. That should definitely have made up for the fact the jeans didn't fit.
I love that! I love it when I find money in the laundry. I always yell "Woopie, someone paid me to do the laundry!" And it becomes mine! When I was just out of high school and driving to work on my birthday, I saw paper rolling across the street. I stopped and it was a $20 dollar bill. I got presents from Heaven that day! :)
lucky! (said in the best napolean dynamite voice possible!)
Post a Comment