Thursday, September 16, 2010

MY MODERN ANSEL ADAMS

Last year when my brother-in-law gave me his old iphone I was excited. However other than occasionally checking my email and becoming addicted to a game called "peggle," I haven't really used any of the other features on the phone. So you can imagine my surprise when I found 584 pictures on my camera roll! My children have apparently taken pictures of everything--the TV, stores, toys, random things, etc. Here are some of the gems from those pictures. And before you ask--the answer is "I don't know!"





5 comments:

Jessica said...

Ha, I love it! Thanks for the laugh! Kasia has done the same thing with our old point-and-shoot... things that make ya go hmmmm.

Cheryl said...

I always find those types of pictures on my camera when i go to download the pictures. My favorites are always when they take a picture of a picture that is on the computer moniter. :)

K8yerM8 said...

I love it! They had an avenue to release some of that creativity without you knowing. It just gets better the older they get!

Courtney said...

That is hilarious! Love all of them.

Cheryl said...

very very CAZY