We were driving home and #4 told me he wanted to spit out his gum. Since we were on the freeway and I didn't have any paper to toss back to him I told him he would need to wait until we stopped for me to help him. A few minutes later he told me "Mom, you don't need to give my anything for my gum. I just put it on my cheek."
Thinking that he meant the
inside of his cheek I complimented him on his smart thinking and told him, "Thank you."
When I was finally stopped at a stoplight, I turned around to see this:


What a nerd! I love this kid!
5 comments:
haha! I love little minds! Too cute!
heehee! kids are so fun. :)
That is awesome! hahaha!
That is SO funny! What a cutie :)
I love that little kid too! And what a gum-a-holic! I love it! :)
Post a Comment