I needed some peace.
I needed some breathing room.
So I locked myself in my bathroom.
I tried to ignore the pounding and yelling coming from the other side of the door.
Until my 3 year old came bounding in with a look of sheer joy on his face and holding something up in the air like a trophy.
"Mom! Mom! I unlocked your door with a bobby pin!"
This is no good!
6 comments:
That is so funny!
Hey, happy birthday!
No, that is definitely not good. You may need to confiscate all of the bobby pins in your house! While you're at it, take the qtips too. That's my kiddos' preferred method of breaking and entering! Sorry that you didn't get your needed minutes of peace!
1) clever three year old. I smell a future in the FBI.
2) So glad to know I'm not the only one locking herself in her bathroom.
Birthday? Yes, Happy Birthday!
I think you should call me when you need a minutes peace. I love that little 3 year old and would love to hang with him for a little while! (just not on tuesday!). Maybe next time you could lock yourself in the car. They couldn't get in. The only problem is that they can see you. If your kids know what a time out is... maybe you could tell them that you are putting yourself on one. :) Good luck!
oh my heck... :)
Post a Comment