Thursday, February 4, 2010

BLOGGING QUESTION

I am having problems with the formatting of my posts. On the previous post I tried to make spaces between each line. I've edited it countless times trying to get the lines not to be all squished together.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? It did the exact same thing on the post "I didn't know then."

3 comments:

Jessica said...

One thing to check on: under the settings tab on your blogger dashboard, click on the formatting tab. If you scroll down to "Convert line breaks?" -- is yes selected there? That's one thing to try.

Lia said...

I have no idea about that particular problem, but I will say that just yesterday I was telling my husband that yours is my favorite blog: simple, classy design; selective regarding pictures (I know people that post millions of uninteresting pictures of their kids); nice music; substantial posts that aren't rambling. Thank you for such a nice blog to read.

JLJ said...

I don't have any good ideas but I will say that I always have trouble when I try to post using Safari but never have problems when I use Firefox.