
This year for Halloween I pulled out the dress-up bins and told my children to pick a costume. Thanks to several garage sales I've been to, we had plenty to choose from. For the first time in her life #3 decided NOT to be a princess. She opted for the witch/ghoul. It was the funniest at her school party when all the girls lined up to get their picture taken together. There were princesses, genies, and super heros all dressed-up in pinks, purples, and the like. Then my little girl with her green face and black robe. She was happy though so it didn't matter.


2 comments:
I can't believe how awesome those costumes looks! #1 looks perfect, down to the cool belt buckle. That's funny about #4 having more candy. I'm sure if he came to my door I couldn't help myself either.
I didn't know you had a blog!! So cute. Now I can get to know your family.
Post a Comment