#4: I don't have glasses.
#3: Of course you don't because you would just get them dirty.
I guess she does have a point. She wears her glasses to strenghten one of her eyes. Her vision is fine.
Conversation after school:
#3: Mom, it was so funny today. Macey was humming Indiana Jones in class and Mrs. E told her that she could hum Star Wars at home but not at school. And she wasn't even singing the Star Wars song! Isn't that so funny?!
Murphy's Law:
In the morning I got up early to fix #2's hair. Since #3 doesn't leave for school until the afternoon, I decided to not fix her hair until later. So after getting #1 and #2 out the door to school, I come into the bathroom to find #3 in a cloud of hairspray. Her hair is plastered to the side of her neck. It's caked on so thick it's crunchy. Even after washing it out twice there are still little white specs in it. And of course it would be the day of school pictures!
Just life:
After being in the laundry room for several minutes, I realize that #4 is being very quiet. I find him in my bathroom with make-up smeared all over his face, hands, and counter. In a matter of minutes he has ruined 3 lipsticks, blush, and 2 containers of eye-shadow.
He looks up at me (and remember he is 2 years old) and says so earnestly,
"Sorry about that mom."
What can you say to that?
No comments:
Post a Comment