Thursday, August 13, 2009

AN OFFICIAL END OF SUMMER

You wouldn't know it by the thermometer, but the summer has ended and the school year begun. This is my only picture of the oldest two's first day of school since #1 got a bloody nose while I was taking this picture and #2 said she was so nervous she was "going to puke." (She didn't).
#3 had her very first day of kindergarten. She is lucky enough to have 8 other kids from our ward in her class--instant friends! She was more than ready to begin school and walked into her classroom without looking back. (Notice her shoes. They are the same light pink ones in the previous post that she wore on our bear cave hike. I could do a commercial for Oxy-clean!)




I was taking pictures for a bunch of auctions I'm trying to get listed on ebay when #2 got down on the floor and said, "take a picture of me for ebay." Well all 4 of them thought it was a great idea and we ended up with a suprisingly good impromptu shot.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your impromptu shot is great! I also like the one of #3 holding up her new backpack.

We love Oxyclean!

Lia said...

These pictures are so darn cute. I can imagine them looking at them when they're 30 - 40 years old and thinking how cute they were.