"Umm, Oh. Thank you. That looks.....interesting. How about you read it first?"
He laughed and said the present was actually inside the book. So I flipped through it and found tickets to WICKED at Gammage (with seat assignments in the 6th row from the front)! I had not ever seen it or heard the music although I have so many friends and family members who adore it. I was super excited. He had already planned for the babysitter too and said that it was my pick for where to go to dinner.
I chose Oregano's (one of my new favorite restaurants), and of course we took the time to have dessert there.
The production was awesome! I loved the music and was surprised that it was so funny. I laughed out loud several times. It was such a sweet thing for my husband to do, and I think that he may have even enjoyed it too!
3 comments:
What an awesome thing for him to do!!
What a man! I went and saw it a last week. I've heard the music, but had never seen it. I loved it too!
What an AWESOME surprise!! How fun to have gotten to go and see it...I've heard that it was an amazing show:-)
Post a Comment