At least he will still sit in my lap to read a book. He still takes naps. There are still lots of messes to clean up. He still wants his blanket when he gets hurt. And he still cuddles and gives great hugs and kisses. I guess I might be able to handle this growing up business.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
THE END OF AN ERA
At least he will still sit in my lap to read a book. He still takes naps. There are still lots of messes to clean up. He still wants his blanket when he gets hurt. And he still cuddles and gives great hugs and kisses. I guess I might be able to handle this growing up business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:-( and :-) It is sad yet happy when they grow up. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment