
I was in my girl's room taking their sheets off their beds to wash. My little 2 1/2 year old boy comes in and starts laughing and then says, "her bed is naked!"
I thought it was pretty funny until I remembered that you can say that you strip the sheets off the bed. So it would make sense that once the bed is stripped then its naked. Can a 2 year old possibly make that correlation?
I think its amazing how a little person can understand language enough to make the connections and link together related ideas. Its one of those small miracles that happen everyday so much so that I forget what a marvel it is when he talks to me in complete sentences.
1 comment:
Holy crap he looks like Ethan, he will be able to beat me at raquetball in no time.
Jeff
Post a Comment