Thursday, October 23, 2008

WHO KNEW? ALMOST EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR ME.

Sometime in the morning during our 2nd day in Disneyland, I realized that I'd be crippled by the end of the day if I didn't do something about my shoes. I was wearing old comfortable tennis shoes, but still felt several blisters getting worse. I walked through the shops on Main St. and found a sale (shock!) for 40% off select styles of crocs. I figured that my kids love their crocs so why not. (Plus they were on sale--that always helps with my justifications) To my complete shock they were surprisingly comfortable and didn't bother the blisters what so ever. I wore them the entire rest of the week. As much as I loved them though, I haven't worn them since we got back. Somehow its all fine and good to walk around Disneyland decked out in Disney gear from head to foot, but I think the fairy dust comes off once you leave Anaheim.


No comments: