Our house discovered decorated duct tape almost 2 years ago. Since that time we have seen all kinds of different "creations" made from the tape. There's been wallets, purses, frames, bookmarks, and stuffed animal carriers. My young niece even told her mom, "LK can make anything in this world with duct tape!"
It is now a regular gift at birthdays and Christmas.
One Sunday Miss A told me that she had figured out a way to get the dark stains off the front of her sandals. In my mind I just figured the duct tape had pulled it off (think biore strips). It wasn't until we were in the car and driving to church that I looked down and saw this!!
When I ask the kids to clean their rooms I'm constantly told "It's not my mess." This showed up in the girl's room to mark their territory (mess). It has actually helped to see who is really causing the disaster.
Book and Case Covers
LK made some really cute flip-flops with cardboard and tape. To judge the size, she got a pair of her shoes, traced around the bottom, trimmed it and then layered them with the duct tape. Miss A tried to duplicate it but forgot one important step.
She wore them to abacus where her teacher who is from South Korea (bless her heart) said they looked liked shoes the women wear in her country.
Miss A wore this around the house for awhile. There was a matching skirt but I couldn't find it to take the picture.
This was a hanging mobile for Valentine's Day.
There are really no words for this one.
Yes, it is what you think. And yes, she really did try to wear them.
1 comment:
This is hilarious! I love the flip flops and patched up church sandals. Have you tried the underwear on yet? :)
Post a Comment