Monday, December 12, 2011

PLAYING CATCH-UP! MR. B TURNS 5!

Can it really have been so long since I last posted?  From mid-October until the end of the year, life seems to speed up a little.  Why is that?

My little side-kick turned 5 in October.  I have loved having him home with me during the day while everyone else is away to school and work.  This stage is the perfect mix of innocence and maturity.  His faith is pure and he stills believes in magic.  I am already sad as I think about him going to kindergarten next year and joining the ranks of "older" kids.

Some things I love about this buddy of mine: his sweet face, his hugs and kisses (he is still a little cuddle-bug), when he holds my hands as we walk around, his sense of humor, his faith in me and in Heavenly Father, his questions, his spunk.

He will be ready for that day coming in August when he will walk through the gates to his classroom.  I won't.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to your sidekick! Nice to see what you're up to again.

K8yerM8 said...

They do grow up too fast! Enjoy him being five while you can. I have blinked and mine are as big as they are. Enjoy these moments as long as you can!

Unknown said...

My sidekick turned five in October too. What are your plans for next year when he's in school with the others?