This morning while I was in my office I saw something moving on the floor next to me.
This is what I found.
I grabbed the nearest shoe and smacked it several times. I thought it was dead, but I still wanted to save it so I could show it to my husband. It wasn't until after I put it in the mason jar and it started running in circles that I realized I hadn't killed it.
I put the jar on top of a dime to take a picture so you could get a sense of how tiny it is.
There's nothing quite like finding a scorpion to get me good and spooked before Halloween!
And if I want to creep myself out even more, all I have to do is start wondering where is the rest of it's family?
P.S. Tonight we went through the inside of our house with a black light searching every square inch. I'm happy to say we didn't find any siblings of the one this morning but I think I'll still be wearing my flip-flops inside for awhile.
And if I want to creep myself out even more, all I have to do is start wondering where is the rest of it's family?
P.S. Tonight we went through the inside of our house with a black light searching every square inch. I'm happy to say we didn't find any siblings of the one this morning but I think I'll still be wearing my flip-flops inside for awhile.
3 comments:
Yikes! Good eye for seeing something so tiny!
Blah!
UGH! We have had so many this year!! The tiny ones are scary. Good eye!
Post a Comment