Saturday, November 20, 2010

FINALLY!

This past week:

I put on a sweatshirt because I felt cold.
We went to the park and didn't come home sweaty hot.
I thought about turning on our heater!
We got our electric bill and it didn't take my breath away.
I heard Christmas music at a store.
I unpacked a bin of blankets and throws.
My kids wore pants to school.

I love this time of year when you can finally go outside, sigh, and think "this is why I live in Arizona."

5 comments:

Lisa W said...

Hooray!! I've had the back door open all day. What a treat!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

and it's time for hot soup! Yea!

K8yerM8 said...

I love it! And now I can actually use the fire pit instead having it on for ambiance! :)

Sweating in the endless heat said...

You forgot one.....Cold Water!! I love this time of year too:-)

Staci said...

LOVE me a hoodie :)