Thursday, October 11, 2012

THE BEST SALADS

Well it's 11:00 in the evening and I'm hungry and thinking about food.  To keep myself from going to the kitchen right now and eating junk I've decided that I'll go get one of my favorite salads for lunch tomorrow.  Here are some of them (not really in order because it would take me too long to keep re-numbering.)

1.  Spicy Chicken Salad from Pei Wei
2.  Sweet Pork Salad from Costa Vida or Cafe Rio.  I like them both.
3.  Fuji Apple Salad from Paradise Bakery
4.  Monsoon Salad from Rumbi
5.  Sliced Steak Salad from Brio Tuscan Grille
6.  House Salad from Wildflower Bakery served alongside a bowl of Potato Soup
7.  BBQ Chicken Salad from BJ's
8.  Olive Garden Salad
9.  Berry Salad from Sassy Cakes
10.  Harvest Apple Salad from Fresh & Easy.  Surprisingly good!
11  Spinach & Pine Nut Salad from Sauce
12.  Veggie Salad from Chipotle

What are some of your favorites?

6 comments:

K8yerM8 said...

I would have to say that there is two more on your list you might not know about.

The Grilled Half head of lettuce at Joe's Farm Grill
and
The Tomato and Blue cheese salad at Morton's of Chicago.

Both are FABULOUS. I do love your list tho!

Lets go to lunch!

JLJ said...

Sassy Cakes? I'm going to have to look that place up. I love the chopped chicken salad at Pei Wei and when I'm forced to order something at a drive thru window because I've got too many kids in tow, the berry almond chicken salad at Wendy's isn't too bad. But you've got to sub in the pomegranate dressing. I like a lot of the salads at Zupas too.

Danielle said...

You are making me hungry! My all time favorite salad is Bajio's chicken green chile chutney salad! ;)

Lisa W said...

That's a great list! Salads are one of my favorite things to eat when someone else makes them! My favorite when I'm on the go is from Wendy's (I know, weird!!) Their apple pecan chicken salad is the best salad that ever came from a drive-thru window. And the half-size is perfect for lunch at $4.34 including tax. (Do you like how I know how much it costs?)

melissa said...

Oh, there are a few of those I'm going to have to try! I actually really like the Southwest Chicken salad for McDonalds if I don't want to have to get out of a car. :)

melissa said...

Oh, there are a few of those I'm going to have to try! I actually really like the Southwest Chicken salad for McDonalds if I don't want to have to get out of a car. :)