The first day of school!
A day each year that I personally consider a holiday!
I love the summer--the non-schedule, the sleeping in, the free-ness to get up and go, having the kids home to do fun things like swimming, baking and crafts and also to do not-so-fun things like projects and chores.
But I also love when summer break is over.
We had a few firsts this year too!
First day of JUNIOR HIGH!
First day of Sixth and Third Grade
First day of KINDERGARTEN!
Luckily he's only going half-day so I still get to hang out with him a little longer.
He was super excited! He gave me a hug and kiss and didn't look back!
1 comment:
Everyone looks great! I hear you -- I love the summer, but I always look forward to the start of school. I loved it as a kid too, better than New Year's as a new beginning. Ours is next Tuesday and I am so excited!
Post a Comment