Monday, July 2, 2012

RANDOM PICS FROM MY PHONE

 Trying on "grandpa" glasses while waiting for someone to help us at Eyemasters.


 One of my favorite pictures of Mr. B!  Look at that little smirk!


 Super Silly Straws--a gift my little sister--and a huge hit with the kids!!


 Matching pajamas!  I remember doing this same thing when I was younger.


I was asked to decorate a "Thanksgiving" table for a meeting themed "The Seasons of Relief Society." 
For those who know me, you know that I'm not very creative when it comes to these types of things, but thanks to an inflatable turkey from amazon.com I think it turned out better than I expected!  The other tables were beautiful--mine got the laughs.

"fishing" at a trout farm in Sedona.


The sign says something to the effect of "If smoking please dispose butts in ashtrays."



 Quite the picnic fish feast compliments of the trout farm!


Miss LK after her play.  She and the rest of the cast practiced for months and I will say that I was very impressed with the production!

A Bahama Rama Mama--Quite the Treat!


 Arizona Study Program for piano at ASU.  Both my girls scored Excellent with Honors!


The day they put Angel Moroni on top the Gilbert Temple!

Since it rains so little here, when it's pouring we're outside watching!  I think this actually may have been hail!

1 comment:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Love the inflatable turkey! Hope all is well with you and your amazing family!