She was pretty nervous before. She kept drilling me with questions (On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad does it hurt?), worrying about "what if?" (What if it gets infected?), and telling me stories she had heard about other girls who got their ears pierced.
In the end she decided it didn't hurt that much to get them pierced but it definitely was sore for the rest of the day.
And now when I look at her I'm surprised at how much older she looks to me. It really does go too fast!
3 comments:
so cute!! i wonder when i'll let little miss Lily get hers pierced?!?
When you ask a question on my blog, do I answer you on my blog? or on yours? School starts Aug 8th and since our last move put us in a new school district we're giving the local school a try. Homeschool was really difficult with four kids. Hopefully this new school will be good.
Hi Erin! We missed you at the reunion! I haven't seen you for 3 years I think. Too long. I'm glad you found my Some Kind of Delicious blog. And thank you for catching the "pea problem" I've updated the recipe. So, you'll have to go back and get the "real deal." Let me know if you ever have any other feedback or recipes I should try. I hope you're all doing well!
Post a Comment