35
How old I turned last month. Something about that "5" just makes it feel so grown-up. Like when you take surveys and the options are [ ] 25-34 or [ ] 35-44. I've just entered into an entire new bracket!
68
How much it cost to fill-up my mini-van with gas last week. By tomorrow, I'm sure it will be even more. Gasp!
8
The number of loads of laundry I did yesterday. Notice I didn't say finished. There are still a few clean piles left to put away. I hate that white load!
47
The number of cupcakes I made for my son's end of season soccer party.
5-ish
How many cupcakes I've eaten since then.
0
The total number of pounds I've lost this last session of boot camp. (see preceding number for possible culprit)
1
The number of things I currently have planned for spring break. Any cheap ideas?
662
The number of pages in the next book I want to start. The sequel has over 1,000 pages. It's enough to make me not want to begin.
9
The total number of scorpions we've found outside along our back-yard wall.
1
The total number of scorpions we've found inside our home. Knock on wood, cross my fingers, schedule pest control to come, and anything else that will bring me luck as it gets warmer.
5 bazillion
The number of beads I've stepped on since #3 got a jewlery making kit for her birthday.
1 + 4
The number of blessings in my life that bring me more happiness than I ever thought possible. I thank my Father in Heaven for them each and every day!
6 comments:
Awe, there was something very comforting about reading this entry. Thanks for sharing it!
Cute list. I need to know more about this boot camp...I need to get into gear since this baby!
I love this post!!! Hope that the scorpions stay away!
Happy birthday last month. Even though I was lazy and didn't do anything for you, I did know it was your birthday and was thinking about you. Yikes about the scorpions!
So what is this book? I'm currently bookless and need a good recommendation.
I loved this! I feel the same way about entering a new bracket. :-(
So cute and creative! You are one of my favorite people!
Post a Comment