Monday, May 14, 2012

A NOTE FOUND ON THE DOOR

Yesterday on Mother's Day, while I was taking a wonderful nap, my husband was trying unsuccessfully to keep the kids quiet.  But they just kept on making noise--lots of it.  Finally he sent them all to their rooms for their own "quiet time."

Later he found this note taped onto Miss A's door.

"Dear Dad,

Stay out because you have killed my imagination.  Besides, Mr B. was the one talking.

-Miss A  :(  "

3 comments:

K8yerM8 said...

In my mind I can totally "hear" her say that! She cracks me up! :)

JLJ said...

Wow! She knows how to hurl an insult (a creative one!). I'm glad you got your nap. I don't care about gifts or dinner or anything else.... the only expectation I have for Mother's Day is a nap.

melissa said...

Ha--the drama!! And kudos to your husband for at least trying to keep them quiet, even if he did kill some imaginations in the process. :)